Taking your comfort
to new heights
How We Can Help
Eagle AC and Heating is dedicated to serving our community in the St. Tammany area. Whether your system is not working correctly, your air quality is poor, or it’s just time for an upgrade, we’re here to create a better environment for you and your family.
- AC service
- AC estimates
- Heater service
- Heater estimates
- Heater installation
- Indoor air quality
- AC installation
- AC real estate inspections
- Ductless service
- Ductless installation
- Ductless estimates
- Air filters
- Indoor air quality products
- Attic tents
- Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment
- Ductless Systems
At Eagle AC and Heating, we love our community and take pride in bringing a new level of comfort to the people who live in it. When you work with us, we’ll take a personal approach to ensure that we give you exactly what you need. After a brief consultation, we will come to your home to diagnose the system. We’ll tell you what problems need to be addressed, and how much the job will cost – so you won’t be hit with unexpected expenses. It’s our policy to be honest and upfront, so that you can be comfortable in your home again as quickly as possible.
If you have pets in the house, make sure you are checking your filter more frequently as pet hair can quickly clog a filter. Also, keep your dogs away from the outside unit as some dogs will urinate on the condenser and the acid in the urine eats away at the fins of...
Changing your filter regularly is important to keep your system running efficiently as well as prolonging the life of the system. When a filter is dirty, it causes the system to work harder and can eventually cause the system to freeze up or even burn up an...
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my system not cooling?
There are several reasons why an air conditioner may stop cooling. Sometimes the problem can be solved with something as simple as cleaning the filter. Other cases can be more complicated – a faulty fan motor, a leak in the refrigerant line, or a problem with the electrical system or thermostat. We highly recommend you don’t try to tackle these problems on your own. Call the experts at Eagle AC and Heating so we can get your home cooled off again as soon as possible!
How can I lower my AC/heating bill?
- Have your AC unit evaluated. An expert like the ones at Eagle AC and Heating will be able to tell you whether or not your system is ideal for your home. If it is outdated or just not powerful enough for your home’s size, the unit will work much harder, costing you big bucks on the bill.
- Maintain your AC unit. Getting your unit checked regularly and keeping clean filters installed will ensure that it is running as efficiently as possible.
- Use a programmable thermostat. Many homeowners reduce costs by programming their system according to the time of day when they need air conditioning most. For example, you could set the temperature a bit higher while you’re at work or school, and lower on weekends when you spend more time at home.
- Focus on your windows. Check windows to make sure they are properly sealed and insulated, keeping cold air inside in summer and warm air inside in winter. In hot, sunny months, keep curtains or shades drawn on windows that are exposed to direct sunlight.
How often should my filters be changed?
The answer to this question depends on the home. For the average house, it’s best to replace the filters every 90 days. However, if you have a dog or cat that spends time indoors, we suggest changing filters every 60 days. And if anyone in the home has allergy issues, replacing the filters every 30-45 days could make a big difference for their comfort.
Why should I do maintenance on my system?
Let’s face it: Your HVAC system is probably not something you think about a lot – until it stops working. Like the engine in a car, it is a complicated system that requires attention and maintenance in order to operate efficiently. Keeping your system maintained will create a lot of benefits.
- Lower energy bills
- Fewer repairs to the unit
- Decreased chance of a breakdown
- Longer life for your equipment
- Equipment that operates safely
- A more comfortable home
“Just had our AC serviced and we are SO pleased to find a company that works with excellence and integrity! I highly recommend using them for all your AC & Heating needs! They have a great service plan!”
“Eagle AC and Heating are amazing! We were about to move into our new home when the a/c stopped working. Eagle AC came out quickly to access the problem. They were out the next day to fix it so we could sleep comfortably our first night in the home. Thank you Eagle A/C and Heating!”
“Tyler and Alex are both very respectful of my time and their alerts to my phone letting me know they were on their way was an added plus. I know my systems are old, but with their help we will be able to get useful life and at no time did I feel that I was being sold anything or pressured to buy something I did not need. Thank you Eagle AC!”
“We’ve known and worked with Tyler and Alex for many years. Their knowledge of HVAC Systems coupled with their ability to create everlasting relationships through their ethics and integrity are unsurpassable along with delivering a competitive value. We highly recommend Eagle AC and Heating!”